Our life coaching services are aimed at helping you create an enjoyable, fulfilling and rewarding life and career. Through life coaching, we do not only focus on navigating through the difficulties created during active addiction and making life manageable again but we also develop practical tools and solutions to improve daily life.
A unique aspect of our life coaching services is that it starts as you embark on your recovery whilst at treatment, when you are feeling your most vulnerable, helps you gain the motivation to work out what you want from life and continues on to provide you with the support you need when you feel ready to embark on new ventures.
Our dedicated life coaches help you reconnect with the qualities that are already present in each of our clients and reach their full potential in order to shape and attain the life they desire.
Life coaching is not a mandatory part of treatment but it is a valuable component to ensure that our clients do not feel stuck in defeat or fearful of moving forward. It is the perfect complement to therapy in which clients are encouraged to look forward to a positive future rather than look back at their past.
Walking with our experienced life coaches through obstacles and challenges which might have once appeared as insurmountable, you will unlock a new sense of confidence, self-esteem, empowerment and motivation necessary to make decisions optimistically and realise your dreams.
Coaching at PROMIS is designed for creating strategies, goals, learning and plans in some of the following areas:
- Increase your feelings of happiness and wellbeing.
- Create a wonderful present & compelling future.
- Find solutions to any blocks you have to creating the life you want.
- Take action towards your dreams and life goals.
- Clarify your personal purpose and mission.
- Identify your personal values.
- Focus on what really matters to you.
- Renew, refresh and re-invigorate your life and recovery.
- Explore and enhance your inner life and expression (creative, emotional, physical, spiritual and intellectual).
- Explore and deepen your personal creativity.
- Improve your work/life balance and enjoyment of life.
- Develop personal strategies for handling stress.
- Navigate the change you face in your life be it:
- from treatment back into life and the workplace,
- setting new goals and action plans,
- re-invigorating your recovery,
- creating a new venture.
- Identify the things that you love.
- Create the most fulfilling and rewarding life for you.