A unique opportunity to benefit from therapy as a whole family all at the same time. As a couple, or as a whole family, this is a chance to heal all together and share in your collective recovery. Typically a single family member enters recovery and gradually their example inspires more and more family members to join doing their own work. Now we are in the privileged position to offer the whole family a chance to move forward in the same healing journey, recognising individual differences but also family systems.
Some of the therapies we explore include how our sense of self evolved within the family, exploring the family emotional process, Each family has it's own unique resources born from the individual culture. Families have very often experienced generations of trauma but have also developed their own family cultural resources.
All treatments employed are rigorously researched and evidence-based modalities such as CBT, DBT, Mindfulness and Positive Psychology. In addition, for substance misuse problems we offer the most comprehensive approach including SMART Recovery® and Minnesota Model treatment with a personalised and gentle detox.
Looking at family histories you can often find trauma and mental health issues having a profound effect on a wider and wider group. This damage then reduces the capacity for the next generation to help their children as effectively as they would like. Working together as a family to heal as a family can gradually erase blame and resentment and replace it with compassion and a desire to experience healing for the whole family.
Working on a recovery programme together as a family will have a far greater effect over time than even the most intensive treatment can alone because we spend way more time with our family than we ever will with treatment professionals. If the whole family can work together as a healing entity they will provide support and resilience for generations to come.
whatever your needs are, we are here to meet them!
What if you don’t have to manage your mental health alone? What if you could recover as a couple? what if you could recover as a family? what if your closest friends could help also? Imagine how much you could heal all together!
Contact us for more information
Please don't hesitate to call us on +44 207 581 8222 in confidence at any time
to explore appropriate treatment options and how we can be of assistance.
What to expect in treatment
Addiction and mental health problems already come with a myriad of challenges which affect one's frame of mind and can bring on despair and hopelessness with no end in sight. Deciding to get help and finding the right place to receive it can already be daunting enough... but every day we see lives transform when that decision has been made, those arriving in fear leave with confidence and a new lease on life! That first step is the hardest one, we try to make it as easy as possible from then onwards.
In the initial admission stages, patients go through a dynamic assessment and evaluation process to determine the full scope of their personal needs, circumstances and goals. During this, a personalised care plan is created taking note of individual preferences and each resident is assigned a focal therapist who works closely with them and regularly reviews their treatment needs throughout their stay.
Each day is carefully planned with a busy schedule of therapies, activities and exercises. During a typical day, there are a variety of psychotherapeutic sessions and meetings focused on providing unique psychological solutions to our many problems. Every individual is encouraged and supported to work on addressing the difficult, often challenging and painful issues which led to the destructive and negative patterns in their lives.
In the evenings, following a delicious, freshly produced, home-cooked gourmet supper by our talented chefs, we offer all residents a chance to unwind whilst enjoying therapeutic massages or customised beauty treatments from trained specialists. It's just as important to learn how to be able to relax, reflect and rest and to feel a little pampered while doing so, as it is to engage in therapy for the rest of the day. Later in the evening, residents will either retire to their rooms for some privacy, arrange a movie/sports night together or enjoy socialising in good company in one of the many relaxing areas around the clinic.
- Simultanously managing co-occuring issues including addiction, bipolar & personality disorders, phobias, OCDs, PTSD, depression and anxiety.
- Identifying and addressing the underlying triggers and core emotional issues as well as external factors that lead to destructive behaviours.
- Coordinating and managing Detox to rid the body of toxins and achieve a balanced state of physical wellbeing.
- Reviewing medication and assisting with tapering if necessary.
- Resolving hidden emotional struggles and dealing with trauma, abuse or grief.
- Developing resources to change and functional coping skills and positive strategies to deal with stress and common strains.
- Enabling personal growth and gaining a new perspective and self-perception in line with individual intellectual, physical, emotional and spiritual needs and life goals.
- Developing motivation and positive expectations.
- Building a strong foundation for long-term recovery.
- Establishing relapse prevention techniques including recognition of early warning signs.
- Providing an ever expanding range of regular constructive social/leisure activities and developing a new lifestlye in line with one's values.
- Identifying and facilitating the development of character strengths.
- Extending support for all family members (individually or as a group) and creating a new opportunity to develop a constructive dialogue.
- Intensive weekly or one-month programme.
- Immeadite admission. No referrals.
- Confidential and discreet.
- All-inclusive service.
- Dual diagnosis unit, assessment and treatment of co-ocurring psychological and psychiatric problems.
- Extensive range of therapies to explore, featuring the most advanced and innovative modalities aside from traditional methods.
- Flexible schedule to allow for personal time and business commitments.
- Individualised and multidisciplinary approach delivered by a team of doctors, psychiatrists, nurses, therapists and clinicians.
- Unique one-to-one attention.
- Holistic care.
- Elegantly furnished private en-suite rooms.
- Optional pickup service.
- Pet friendly.
- Therapeutic activities and experiences.
- Guidance and support for all family members.
- A totally bespoke programme tailored to individual needs upon request.
Countryside.... City..... Bespoke
Residential Treatment can take place in the tranquil countryside setting of Kent, which is surrounded by Nature Reserves or nestled in the quiet mews right in the hub of central London, one of the most vibrant and multicultural cities in the world.
Those requiring the most discreet solution to maintain absolute confidentiality can opt for the no.11 programme, a premium, luxury bespoke programme, which is developed specifically to serve Executives, Performers, CEO's and other High Profile Individuals where each therapist works individually with the patient.
No.11 delivers a highly focused and totally tailored clinical programme with comprehensive medical testing & assessment, intensive psychotherapy, professional life coaching.
No.11 clients have access to all PROMIS premises as well as a private terraced Mews house which can be allocated for individual use in the most exclusive part of Central London, South Kensington, a much sought after residential neighbourhood and home to London's largest and finest museums, restaurants, upmarket stores and luxury brands.
What our patients say
"I came to PROMIS a broken, nervous wreck. I had reached rock bottom, honestly didn't think my life could change and lacked the strength to do anything about it... I can truthfully say that the treatment I received whilst at PROMIS has turned my life around...." read more testimonials
Flexible Programme Locations
Treatment can take place in any of our locations and be modified during the course of the programme so that clients can enjoy the unique experience each has to offer. For more information please click on the images below.
There are various programmes we offer, each tailored to individual circumsntances and preferences.