Invigorate your Mind, Body and Spirit!
An oasis of serenity, quietening the noise of a bustling city that's
always at your doorstep with everything it has to offer!
Private Medical, Psychological Wellbeing and Addiction Programme in London
PROMIS London offers a nine-bed exclusive mental health, alcohol and drug rehab facility featuring modern and comfortable rooms. Patients can choose between deluxe rooms and large suites to fit their needs.
The clinic is decidedly located within close proximity of London's major attractions, museums and business hub in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. This refined location, complemented by an unparalleled level of care, service and personal attention, fosters a dynamic environment allowing for flexibility to be an implicit component of treatment.
The programme embodies the holistic care philosophy of PROMIS and therefore addresses the mind, body and spirit with access to ameneties that promote overall health and well-being.
Our patients have busy lives and we aim to enable them to access treatment services whilst maintaining their commitments.
- Quiet Mews house located in the affluent centre of London.
- Modern equipped therapy rooms and facilities.
- Stylishly decorated private rooms and luxurious large suites.
- Fine dining prepared by gourmet chefs.
- Wi-fi internet.
- TVs in all rooms.
- Nearby private gym and spa facilities.
- Housekeeping and laundry services.
- Local excursions.
- Luxury toiletries.
- Tea/coffee making facilities.
- A wide range of complementary activities.
- Highly trained and experienced medical and clinical team of therapists, psychiatrists, physicians, nurses and 24 hour care staff.
- Individualised treatment plans.
- Care continuity and transition care with a flexible programme.
- Pro-active arrangement to the involvement of families.
- High staff to patient ratio ensuring personal attention.
- Worldwide support network.
Do you or a loved one need help?
Please don't hesitate to call us on +44 207 581 8222 in confidence at any time
to explore appropriate treatment options and how we can be of assistance.