Employee Assessment Programme
The PROMIS EAP will provide your employees with around the clock, professional support in order to help them with any problem or concern.
PROMIS will look after both workplace and personal problems. It is a recognised fact that domestic problems can adversely affect workplace performance. Productivity and the quality of work can reduce and minor problems can quickly escalate into crises. Inter-personal relationships can deteriorate and before you realise it your business is being compromised.
The PROMIS EAP provides all employees and their families with:
- access to all services available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Information and support on debt, family and relationship issues.
- Free legal advice with direct access to solicitors and legal executives.
- Unlimited confidential telephone counselling.
- Face-to-face counselling.
In addition, the organisation benefits from:
- Regular feedback on key issues affecting the workforce.
- Management consultancy on workplace problems.
- A point of referral for employees with problems.
Why would a company wish to provide an EAP for its employees? A quality EAP can provide:
- A reduction in the sickness absence rate (by 10 to 15%). Sickness absence alone costs around £1400 per employee p.a.
- Improved retention of valued staff, in turn reducing the training costs of new employes.
- Increased productivity.
- Improved quality of service.
- Fewer accidents and errors.
- An enhanced working environment with less stress and fewer conflicts.
- Closer compliance with Health and Safety guidelines.
- Less time spent on Employment Tribunals.
- Reduced exposure to costly litigation.
- Lower Insurance Premiums – improved risk management.
All of the above could seriously improve the bottom line and your HR and Occupational Health staff will be more able to carry out their primary functions. The key to a successful EAP, however, lies in providing a quality service.
The PROMIS EAP differs from other EAPs by providing a highly flexible service with a large range of options and price to meet the requirements of most organisations. PROMIS employs a partnership approach towards our corporate clients with proactive account management. PROMIS believe that family involvement is fundamental in ensuring maximum usage of the service – and therefore greatest value to the organisation. The EAP can help families cope with relatives who might not normally seek help or advice.
‘The PROMIS EAP is the quality support that will make a difference’