PROMIS Hay Farm
Peace and Tranquility of the English Countryside
Private Medical, Psychological Wellbeing and Addiction Programme in Kent
PROMIS Hay Farm is set in twelve acres of farm land, surrounded by nature reserves and the woodlands of the famous North Downs of Kent. The setting offers the peace and tranquillity in which to effect a successful recovery.
Hay Farm offers an exclusive twelve-bed facility featuring comfortable and stylish rooms with en-suite bathrooms. Patients can choose between deluxe rooms and large suites to fit their needs.
PROMIS believes that the surroundings have an impact on the quality of a patient's well being during treatment. It is of great importance to be relaxed and have time to think and reflect in the right conducive atmosphere.
There are ample facilities both indoors and outdoors for various therapy sessions, lectures and other educational programmes. We also have a small gymnasium and spa facilities on-site. Additionally, we offer regular activities, accompanied field trips to surrounding places of interest and sailing sessions across the southern British coast.
Hay Farm Amenities
- Tranquil countryside homely setting.
- Picturesque surroundings within nature reserves.
- Wi-fi internet and laptop access in common areas.
- Stylishly decorated private ensuite rooms and luxurious large suites.
- Fine dining prepared by gourmet chefs.
- On-site nutritionist.
- Housekeeping and laundry services.
- Flat screen TVs in all rooms.
- Gym and spa facilities.
- Art therapy & music room.
- Business Centre.
- Large gardens and outdoor space.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Recreations room (Pool & Table Tennis).
- Nearby golf club.
- Highly trained and experienced medical and clinical team of therapists, psychiatrists, physicians, nurses and 24 hour care staff.
- Individualised treatment plans and weekly reviews.
- Care continuity and transition care with a flexible programme.
- Pro-active arrangement to the involvement of families.
- High staff to patient ratio ensuring personal attention.
- Worldwide support network.
We welcome clients struggling with any stage of mental health and addiction problems. We are equipped to accommodate in the height of a crisis or at an early phase of a troublesome time in their life requiring extra support.
PROMIS Hay Farm is fully licensed and accredited, undergoing frequent inspections by the CQC. We pride ourselves in exceeding regulatory standards and surpassing client expectations.
- One to one therapy
- Group therapy
- Process Groups
- Step Groups
- SMART Recovery
- Creative Therapy
- Drumming and Music Therapy
- Mindfulness Groups
- Life Coaching
- EAP - Equine Assisted
- CES - Cranial Electrotherapy
- Neurofeedback Therapy
- EMDR - Eye Movement
- Desensitisation & Reprocessing
- Recreational Therapy
- Therapeutic Activities
- DBT- Dialectical Behaviour
- CBT- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- NLP- Neuro-linguistic
- ACT- Acceptance and Commitment
- MI- Motivational Interviewing
What We Treat
- Alcohol Abuse
- Drug / Prescription Medication Abuse
- The whole spectrum of Eating Disorders
- Anger Problems
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
Our treatment team at Hayfarm provides residential services for those who have co-occurring disorders and current or recent substance abuse problems.
Fun In Recovery
- Clay Pidgeon Shooting
- Exercise & Personal Training
- Therapeutic Massages
- Local accompanied outings
- Quad Biking
- Seal watching
- Beach Walks
- Castle and Cathedral Trips
Inspiring and fun activities to help you reconnect with yourself.
Do you or a loved one need help?
Please don't hesitate to call us on +44 207 581 8222 in confidence at any time
to explore appropriate treatment options and how we can be of assistance.