WEEKEND ASSESSMENT PROGRAMME
The PROMIS WAP provides a comprehensive evaluation that will focus on the specific needs of the individual as a whole, under one warm, comfortable and safe setting.
Our objective is to initiate a process of recovery and healing for continuous well-being.
THE ASSESSMENT TEAM
The WAP assessment team is primarily made up of the resident PROMIS Clinical Team, which include highly trained, licenced and vastly experienced specialists in the fields of chemical dependency, eating disorders, behavioural disorders, trauma and grief, sexual issues, nutrition and fitness. Many of our clinicians are in recovery themselves and can offer valuable first-hand insight and experience of recovery from addictions and mood disorders.
The PROMIS assessment team partners consist of a multidisciplinary group of psychiatrists, psychologists, medical doctors and psychiatric nurses.
Our team of dedicated individuals will cordially liaise with any other health-care professionals that the participants wish to include in their assessments.
The PROMIS WAP can take place in the tranquil countryside of our Kent, Hay Farm Clinic to allow participants to experience our residential facilities or within a totally discreet environment in Central London with comfort and flexibility.
Each participant is assigned a focal therapist that they can choose from our team of therapists at PROMIS in order to provide a personalised experience.
This comprehensive evaluation programme includes:
- Pre-admissions screening and consultation to
- Full-board catering.
- Accommodation in a single room.
- Bio-psychosocial history and assessment.
- History & physical assessment, including labs and blood work, if necessary.
- Psychiatric evaluation.
- Identification of any co-occurring disorders.
- One-to-one session.
- Comprehensive suite of psychological testing.
- Chemical and behavioral compulsive tendencies assessment.
- Trauma, Grief and Loss Consultation.
- Nutritional assessment, body composition analysis and mindful eating plan.
- Therapeutic fitness assessment.
- Mental health and fitness assessment.
- Access to a team of addiction specialists and therapists.
- Report of findings and discussion about strengths, weaknesses, triggers, and optimal treatment solutions.
Advanced bookings are recommended to ensure availability and due preparations.
The cost of the PROMIS Weekend Assessment Programme is 2.000 GBP.
You can download the WAP brochure for more details and information here.